Students are selected for admission based on the following criteria (in addition to the meeting of all requirements listed on the application form):
1. First preference is given to returning students. There shall be a re-enrollment period (February 15th - 28th). Currently-enrolled students, who do not enroll during this period, are not guaranteed acceptance for the following school year. No student has a right for re-enrollment. All applications for re-enrollment are approved at the sole discretion of the school's administration.
2. Second preference is given to students who are transferring from another Christian school.
3. When applications exceed the number of available places, administration will give preference to those applicants who can demonstrate the greatest Christian commitment (through activities such as church attendance and participation, family relationships, etc.), giving consideration to test scores and previous academic achievement.
4. The administration reserves the right to make exceptions to this selection policy and an exception for one is not meant to mean an exception for any other.
5. The Admission consideration shall the in the sole discretion of the Principal.